Staying at Camp
Everyone is invited and encouraged to stay with us at camp, in the cabins, like a vibrantly youthful Adam once did. Each cabin has several bunk beds, electricity, shelves, dressers, and gentle graffiti from hormonal young men of yore. All of the cabins are located a short walk from a big bathroom with several private shower stalls. They don't have air conditioning, but it's chilly at night anyway. We will do our best to put you in a cabin with people you already know (...or do you????).
If you choose this option, there is a suggested lodging contribution of $25 per person per night. You can Venmo Adam here.
Please let us know in your RSVP where you plan to stay!
While we think camp will be the most fun, we also want you to be comfortable and not hate us for making you live like a person from Oregon Trail if that's not your thing. There are a few hotels, motels, B&Bs, etc. nearby. We suggest you book these ASAP!
1. Spider Lake Golf Resort: Two-bedroom condos, a 5-minute drive from camp. Close by and probably more of a typical hotel experience (may not be able to take reservations until March or April).
2. Timber Bay: Vintage 1930s-style cabins, a 3-minute drive from camp. Closest, probably most rustic. Also right across the bay, so you can theoretically canoe over from camp if the mood strikes you.
3. Spider Lake Motel: Newly renovated, a 9-minute drive from camp.
4. Spider Lake Lodge: B&B about 15 minutes from camp. Farther away, but perhaps the most charming.
5. Holiday Inn Express & Suites: Standard hotel in Hayward about 20 minutes from camp.
There are other hotels/motels in Hayward as well as a ton of cabins/AirBnBs in the area, but these are some of the closest and the cutest (important).